Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys
The injury lawyers at the Louisville law firm of Hargadon, Lenihan & Herrington assist people throughout the region with all types of personal injury cases. Our experienced personal injury attorneys have the resources and expertise to take on even the largest and most challenging cases against insurance companies and corporations with unlimited resources.
Our areas of practice include, but are not limited to:
- Auto accidents: Whether you have suffered a car crash, motorcycle wreck or other auto accident, you deserve to be fully compensated for your injuries. If you have been injured in an auto accident, we can help.
- Trucking accidents: Trucks are regulated by the federal government; if you have been involved in a truck accident, you need a lawyer familiar with this unique area of law. If you have been injured in a truck accident, we can help.
- Motorcycle crashes: Other drivers often fail to see you on your motorcycle and either change lanes or pull out in front of a biker resulting in serious injuries or the wrongful death of a motorcyclist or their passenger.
- Wrongful death: When a loved one passes because of someone else’s negligence, it can be shattering; at the very least, you should not have to worry about lost wages and other financial consequences. If you have lost a loved one in an accident, we can help.
- Serious personal injury – many injuries result in long lasting impacts such as traumatic brain injury or serious fractures. Other injuries such as paralysis, loss of a limb or amputation of digits are permanent and may require “Life Care” planning.
- Nursing home injury – there are two falls for every bed in a nursing home nationally, and many result in injury to an elderly or seriously infirmed patient. Understaffing often results in patient neglect. We protect senior citizens and your beloved family members who are suffer neglect or injury in a nursing home.
- Workers’ compensation: If you have been injured at work, we can help you obtain the maximum KY workers’ compensation benefits available.
- Defective products: Companies sometimes choose profits over safe products. Manufacturers of products must make safe products, or provide warnings of potential hazards. If they do not, and someone is injured, our team of experienced lawyers has the expertise to move forward with such a case, and show companies that safety should never be compromised for profits. If you have been injured by a defective or dangerous product, we can help.
- Dangerous drugs: If you have suffered from such medications as VIOXX, Celebrex, Bextra or others, you need an experienced attorney’s help getting compensation for your injury. If you have been harmed by a dangerous prescription drug, we can help.
- Inadequate security: Property owners may have a responsibility to provide adequate security on their premises; if they do not, and an assault occurs, they may be held liable. If you have been harmed as the result of inadequate security, we can help.
- Mesothelioma is a rare and serious cancer that usually results from asbestos exposure at work in industrial settings such as construction workers, power plant workers, manufacturing facilities, insulators, and others.
- FELA / Railroad Accidents: Railroad accidents often result in serious injuries and unfortunately wrongful death. These complex legal cases often involve multiple negligent parties requiring attorneys with extensive experience and expertise.
Contact Experienced Louisville Injury Lawyers
If you or someone you love has been injured or lost their life due to the negligence of another we can help. We invite you to contact us directly, or call for a free consultation with one of our experienced Louisville injury lawyers at 502-583-9701. We do not accept any attorneys’ fees and you will not be responsible for court costs or expenses unless we get you money. If you can’t make it to our Louisville, Kentucky, offices, our experienced personal injury attorneys will gladly visit you anywhere in the area.
Free consultations ● Off-site and weekend appointments available ● Sehablaespañol