Are you searching for Louisville attorneys with decades of experience to hold a drunk driver accountable for your injuries or loss? Drunk driving is still one of the leading causes of fatal accidents and serious injuries across the State of Kentucky. The criminal justice system is responsible for punishing drunk drivers, but who will pay for all of the expenses associated with injuries you receive in a DUI car accident? Who will compensate your family for the loss of a loved one at the hands of a drunk or intoxicated driver?
The attorneys at Hargadon, Lenihan & Herrington, PLLC have represented accident and injury victims and the families of wrongful death victims in Louisville and across Kentucky since 1924. Each of our personal injury attorneys has decades of experience and is highly recommended by former clients as well as the legal industry. We have the legal skill, experience and resources to hold a drunk driver accountable for your injuries or loss.
Kentucky law provides for full and fair compensation for many financial consequences of injuries received in a DUI-related car accident, including but not limited to:
- Past, present and future medical bills and expenses
- Physical and emotional therapy
- Lost wages and the impact of your injuries on future wages
- Compensation for being forced to endure your injuries and the process of recovery
- Repair or replacement associated with property damage
The families of wrongful death victims may seek other forms of compensation including but not limited to:
- Loss of the affection and companionship of a spouse
- Loss of the parent-child relationship
- Loss of financial support or the future wages of a wage earner
- Compensation for suffering your loved one was forced to endure prior to passing
- Funeral expenses
If you have been injured by a drunk driver or lost a family member in a DUI related accident we invite you to review the comments of our clients and contact HLH or call (866) 583-9701 to speak with one of our experienced attorneys for a free consultation.