What financial compensation is available to those injured in a car accident due to another driver’s negligence? Kentucky law provides the right to seek financial “damages” through a personal injury claim or lawsuit for those who are injured in a car accident due to the fault of another driver. There are many different types of damages associated with a car accident injury claim. How can you ensure the best possible outcome in your case?
The primary source of financial compensation after an accident is the insurance company of the driver at fault. The amount of your financial recovery is largely determined by the scope and impact of your injuries as well as the insurance carried by the responsible driver as well as your own insurance coverage. Kentucky law provides financial recovery for many damages, including but not limited to:
- Past, present and future medical bills
- Physical therapy, counseling, recovery and rehabilitation expenses
- Compensation for wages and other income which is lost due to missed work or the inability to work
- Just compensation for the pain of your injuries and the suffering you have been forced to endure as a result
- Modifications required in your home, office and/or vehicle based upon permanent injury
- Property damage to your vehicle
The personal injury attorneys at Hargadon, Lenihan & Herrington, PLLC (HLH) each have decades of experience, trial skill and a proven track record of settlements and jury verdicts in these cases. The quality and skill of your personal injury attorney will have a significant impact on the ultimate outcome in your case.
Now that you know more about what financial compensation is available to those injured in a car accident due to another driver’s negligence we invite you to review the recommendations of the legal industry and our former clients and contact HLH or call (866) 583-9701 for a free consultation. We will help you to understand the process associated with a personal injury claim and how we can help to achieve the best possible outcome in your case. There is no cost to you out of pocket as we work on a contingency fee basis.